125KHz EM4305 1.4*8mm LF Glass tag RFID Microchip Bioglass
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tags: Lows.radio-sauvagine.com, Lows.radio-sauvagine.com, Online shopping, Automotive, Phones & Accessories, Computers & Electronics, Fashion, Beauty & Health, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Weddings & Events.
(-40° to +90° C)
(-25° to +85° C)
120° C, 100 h; 140° C, 10 h
10 Hex numbers (example: A0B1C2D3E4)
What is RFID Microchip?
RFID Microchip also known as a glass transponder, is about a size of a grain of rice. The transponder which is coded with a permanent code, is implanted under the animal\'s skin for identification purpose. Using Radio Frequency, the animal can be identified by using a RFID scanner.
What are the benefits?
1. Unique identity for every livestock and pet.
2. Import and export control.
3. Lost pet can be easily traced back to it\'s owner.
4. Veterinarians are able to keep the animal\'s heath record.
5. Easily implanted and no impact on the animal.
6. Suitable for use in extreme conditions.
7. Coupled with software, the RFID tag is a must inmanagement of animals, either livestock or household pet.
Why are our Microchips much cheaper?
1. Factory strategically located.
2. Direct from our factory.
3. Sophisticated cost savings production process.
How we deliver superior quality Microchips?
1. Equipment and Machines imported from Germany, Japan, USA etc.
2. Strict quality control.
3. Microchip tested and inspected individually
4. Use only top quality material to manufacture microchips.
Note: The number range of this product is 10 Hex numbers ( e.g: A0B1C2D3E4)
Please remark if you need specific encoding information when order
Online Shopping at a cheapest price for Automotive, Phones & Accessories, Computers & Electronics, Fashion, Beauty & Health, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Weddings & Events and more; just about anything else
No customer comments for the moment.